Ceiling America International and COVID-19
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention continues to respond to an outbreak of respiratory disease caused by a new coronavirus that was first detected in China and has now spread internationally. While the virus is termed coronavirus, the sickness that results after infection has been termed COVID-19.
COVID-19 has now been declared a pandemic, which is a global outbreak of a disease.
For specialized cleaning services, including the new CAI Electrostatic Spray system & the new Certified CAI Sanitizer and Disinfectant Tablets defensive pathogen cleaning program, call Us Today.
Expert Level Cleaning Services
Ceiling America International dealers are uniquely prepared worldwide during this unprecedented time to clean and disinfect your business according to the protocols set forth by the CDC. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis. Our professionals are trained to perform a proactive cleanup that involves facility or structure cleaning and disinfection. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning and disinfecting of porous and non-porous surfaces.
In addition to our regular services and cleaning Solutions, we provide a commercial hospital grade disinfectant tablet. Our cleaning and disinfectants products kills a wide range of bacteria, viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Commercial ceilings come in many varieties and shapes including acoustical, vinyl, drop, cloth covered, open beam, metal, aluminum, gypsum, concrete, sheetrock, FRP, and grid covered. Ceiling America professionally clean and disinfect any type of commercial ceiling.
- Our Professional Electrostatic Spray Gun is designed to save time and labor, spray less liquid, and cover more surfaces. CAI Sprayer’s patented technology provides an electrical charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with an effective and even coverage. Double-charged particles envelope all conductive surfaces – shadowed, vertical and underneath
- CAI Electrostatic Spray system is making headlines and becoming the new standard in infection control. CAI is dedicated to providing the tools that make our hospitals, schools, restaurants, malls and communities safer.
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods.
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, HIV, COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2 and many others. Applies chemicals in a more efficient, controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections.
- Electrostatic spray is electrically charged, allowing the appropriate sanitizers, mold preventatives and disinfectants to wrap around and evenly coat all types of surfaces for a more complete clean. As the chemical exits the electrostatic sprayer, it’s given a positive electrical charge. The droplets then become attracted to all negative surfaces, covering the visible area, underside and backside, with the sanitizing agent. Surfaces that are already covered will repel the spray, making the method extremely efficient.
- CAI Tablets is a highly effective multi-purpose sanitizer, disinfectant and cleansing tablet. When dissolved in water, it creates a mild, non-irritating solution which aids in the elimination of broad-spectrum viruses and bacteria. The tablets are lightweight, simple to ship and easy to store.
- COVID-19 is caused by SARS-CoV-2. CAI tablets kills similar viruses and therefore can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus (Feline Calicivirus as surrogate) (ATCC VR-782) on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- CAI Tablets is EPA registered and kills 99.999% of bacteria in 60 seconds.